Nintendo 64 and Gamecube controllers are excellent controllers which are quite appropriate for many PC games. With this adapter, it's possible to use a N64 or Gamecube controller on a PC equipped with an USB port. For multiplayer games, many adapters can be used at the same time.
- Standard Gamecube controllers (Official and 3rd party)
- Wireless Gamecube controllers (Known to work with Nintendo's Wavebird and an Intec controller)
- Gamecube Dance mats (Opposite directions supported)
- N64 Controllers (Official and 3rd party)
- Should support all accessories which act as N64 or GC controller.
- Gamecube or N64 rumble function
- N64 Memory cards
- N64 controller and Gamecube controller at the same time with a single adapter.
The firmware auto-detects which type of controller (Gc or N64) is connected. On the PC side, no custom drivers are needed. It works fine with Windows and Linux built-in drivers, and most likely with MacOS X too. It should also work with other operating systems supporting USB and HID joysticks.
Those adapters are built using our own Gamecube/N64 Controller to USB adapter circuit. Adapter color and cable length are subject to change.Picture Gallery:
Ordering:In stock! Ships within 7 business days (*)
|Item #||Description||Price||Add to cart|
|ADAP-GCN64-USB||N64 or Gamecube controller to USB adapter||29.99 $|
|ADAP-GC-USB||Gamecube controller to USB adapter||25.99 $|
|ADAP-N64-USB||N64 controller to USB adapter||25.99 $|